Thursday, October 9, 2014

Another card set from Heartfelt Creations

In case you're wondering, I've been doing a little tidy up and catching up on all of the cards that I haven't made yet (including my card sets I bought, as well as projects I'd started and not completed yet.) Hopefully by the end of my clean-up, I'll have a pile of cards I can use without having to make one up on-the-spot, because I've forgotten someone's birthday etc.

The set of cards I'm posting today use the Heartfelt Creations "Raindrops on Roses" Collection.  I love the images used and the colours. The die cut fences and frames are also delightful.








Rose buds are my favourite flower to make, so this set of cards was super easy. It hasn't shown up really well, but the clumps of reddish stuff on the cards is actually the prettiest coloured glitter. INL the cards look so much nicer.

Next time I'll be back with something completely new.

Bye for now.

Love,
Janelle

3 comments:

  1. These are Oh So Beautiful Janelle, they are all little masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese. They are so easy to do when you've got everything all organised for you. That's why I love these card sets.

      Delete
  2. These are all beautiful cards!! Love the flowers too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.