Thursday, July 10, 2014

Triple Stamping

I'm posting today some cards made for Issue 56 of Australian Simply Cards, published by Practical Publishing. These cards featured triple stamping which is a simple technique to do, but looks really difficult to the uninitiated.

All of the cards used the same technique, just used a variety of different background shapes and tags and arrangement of pieces.


 









This card was my favourite. I love the positioning of the background shapes and the butterflies. 





This card is slightly different to the others as the background was sponged as well as stamped (and heat embossed) before matting and assembling. It doesn't look real nice in the photo, (because of the shine) but IRL the colours are lovely and the heat embossing really shows up nicely.















As you can see, each card shows a different variation of the technique. It really stretches my brain to show what can be done using each technique. 

This was an easy collection to show you as I had fun with this technique and have used it a few times since.

See you again tomorrow.

Bye for now.
Love,
         Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.