Monday, July 7, 2014

A Retrospective Look Back Over The Past Year

Over the next week I'm will be presenting cards that I made during the past year and published by Practical Publishing. With all of my commissioned cards, I must wait three months after they have been published, before I can post them on my website. Consequently there is an avalanche of cards that has piled up. : ) I'll also be putting all of these cards onto my Pinterest board. ( http://www.pinterest.com/ellenajg/cards-ive-made/ )

This first lot of cards were published in Australian Papercraft Essentials (Edition 29). They featured trinkets and embellishments. The papers and most of the trinkets were from Prima, with clock faces, cogs and metal flowers also. The flowers were a mixture of Bo Bunny, Prima and Kaisercraft; with the leaves from Manor House.







I loved making these cards as they turned out so pretty and I just love the combo of pastel colours, lace, flowers, metal and rhinestone swirls - thoroughly feminine!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more.

Bye for now,
love, Janelle

P.S. Did you know that Google does a special "Google" icon for your birthday? How super!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.